Light Steel Frame Construction
- Recycling steel remains one of the most environmentally sustainable options.
- International product of world class standards.
- The product is in strict accordance with National Standards (SANS 517 | SANS 10400-XA)
- Considerably better thermal energy and acoustically efficient than conventional brick building method.
- Cost saving on reduced foundation requirements due to the system being one third the weight of conventional building.
- The above weight factor makes LSF a popular choice for Vertical Extensions.
- Reduced site time – Installation of LSF frames 60% faster than conventional walling.
- Non- combustible.
- Limited onsite material wastage – only 3% unlike 30% with conventional building.
- Highest strength to weight ratio of any building material.
- Cost Effective
- Less Transport cost of material – up to 80%
- Services Friendly – easier Plumbing and Electrical installation.
- Superior building accuracy (straight walls & square corners)
- Attractive and flexible to any application, design & aesthetics.
- Better utilization of sloping sites
- Building method increases internal space
- 100% recyclable and an estimated 80% reduced carbon footprint.